SUPERMIG 350i 230V/400V PACK + TROLLEY
MIG-MAG/FLUX/BRAZING/MMA and TIG DC-Lift multiprocess inverter welding machine, with 4-rolls, separate wire feeder. Flexibility of use with different materials (steel, stainless steel, high-strength steel, aluminium, etc.) and wide variety of fields of application (industry, metalwork, construction, etc.). Particularly resistant to dirt and dust thanks to the special construction of the ventilation system which, following a dedicated tunnel, preserves the electronic components, guaranteeing a longer life. The fast SYNERGIC adjustment of the welding parameters thanks to the "ONE TOUCH" technology, makes the product very easy to use. Just set the material thickness and start welding. The intelligent and automatic control of the arc, moment by moment, maintains high welding performance in all working conditions, with different materials and/or gases. The operator can also intervene manually along the arc length: this adjustment means the weld seam can be modified according to the welder's style. The graphic display allows a clear view of the main welding parameters and product settings. The ATC technology, Made in Telwin, allows excellent welds on thin surfaces to be obtained with great ease thanks to advanced arc control. The 4-roll- wire feeder with 4m long cables (direct connection), robust and transportable, allows for remote control of the power source. Electrode welding is possible in both direct and pulse current modes. The pulse mode (MMA Pulse) is recommended for basic electrodes and positional welding and guarantees less spatter and rework and higher weld quality. The GOUGING function is available with carbon electrodes. Light weight and compactness also ensure easy portability to all locations, both indoors and outdoors.
- robust, impact and dust resistant;
- reduced weight and dimensions;
- high energy saving;
- backlit LCD display
- operating modes: manual and synergic;
- 35 pre-set synergic curves;
- LCD display of wire speed, welding voltage and current;
- selection of 2/4 time operation, spot;
- adjustments: wire upslope, electronic reactance, wire burn back time, post gas;
- adjustments from the wire feeder unit: manual wire feed, weld bead adjustment, wire feed speed (MAN mode) and welding power (SYN mode);
- possibility of connecting semi-automatic wire feeder units (CV).
- DC and pulse current operation mode (MMA PULSE);
- MMA adjustments: hot start, arc force;
- antistick protection;
- VRD device;
- visualization on LCD display of voltage and welding current.
- LIFT DC striking and visualization on LCD display of voltage and welding current.
- Gouging function with visualization on LCD display of gouging voltage and current.
Protections: thermostat, overvoltage (+15%), undervoltage (-25%), overcurrent, motor-generator.
Complete with MIG-MAG torch, work cable and clamp, wire feeder unit with connecting cables and trolley Federal.