ADVANCE 227XT MV/PFC VRD 100-240V ACX+CA
code 816249TIG (LIFT striking) and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current (DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
The MV/PFC device guarantees the use of a large range of variable power supply (100-240V), operations even when power supplies are fluctuating and unstable, use of long extensions and a 30%, drop in absorptions compared to other welding machines of equal power.
The Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) is used to decrease the output voltage to a safe level when the welding machine is on but not in welding conditions. This grants the operator’s safety: he can come into contact with the electrode without risks, until welding operations are resumed. (for use in damp environment such as mines or shipyards, etc.).
- robust and impact resistant,
- compact and light,
- 50 Ø dinse,
- display to check welding current,
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start,
- MMA electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel and cast iron,
- thermostatic, overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, motorgenerator (+/-15%) protections.
Complete with MMA welding accessories and aluminium carry case.