SUPERMIG 450i 230V/400V
Inverter MMA electrode and TIG DC-Lift welding machine. Flexibility of use with different materials (steel, stainless steel, high-strength steel, aluminium, etc.) and wide variety of fields of application (industry, metalwork, construction, etc.). Particularly resistant to dirt and dust thanks to the special construction of the ventilation system which, following a dedicated tunnel, preserves the electronic components, guaranteeing a longer life. The graphic display allows a clear view of the main welding parameters and product settings. Electrode welding is possible in both direct and pulse current modes. The pulse mode (MMA Pulse) is recommended for basic electrodes and positional welding and guarantees less spatter and rework and higher weld quality. The GOUGING function is available with carbon electrodes. Light weight and compactness also ensure easy portability to all locations, both indoors and outdoors.
- robust, impact and dust resistant;
- reduced weight and dimensions;
- high energy saving;
- backlit LCD display
- DC and pulse current operation mode (MMA PULSE);
- MMA adjustments: hot start, arc force;
- antistick protection;
- VRD device;
- visualization on LCD display of voltage and welding current.
- LIFT DC striking and visualization on LCD display of voltage and welding current.
- Gouging function with visualization on LCD display of gouging voltage and current.
Protections: thermostat, overvoltage (+15%), undervoltage (-25%), overcurrent, motor-generator.
Complete with work cable and clamp.