DTP900 BATTERY TESTER
Digital tester to check the status of the battery, the starting efficiency (CCA), the starter system and the alternator circuit of the vehicle.
Selectable reference international standards for vehicles to which the various starting amp ranges used by the battery manufacturer correspond.
Practical and compact, it allows operation on 12V/24V batteries (WET, GEL, MF, AGM, PbCa, EFB) both disconnected and connected to the vehicle, facilitating testing operations which are rapid and easy to carry out.
It automatically compensates temperature for more precise detection.
The backlit LCD screen facilitates data reading, even in poorly lit environments. Equipped with a built-in printer to print reports.
- for WET, GEL, MF, AGM, PbCa, EFB batteries from 4-250 Ah at 12V/24V;
- tests carried out: battery status, starting efficiency (CCA), starting system, alternator circuit of the vehicle;
- selectable reference standard for the vehicle;
- tests can be carried out with battery disconnected or connected to the vehicle;
- backlit LCD display;
- multilingual: EN, IT, FR, DE, ES, PT;
- direct printing of reports using built-in printer.