Technomig 240 Wave
Efficient intelligence5 June 2019
Technomig 240 Wave is a multiprocess inverter welding machine (MIG-MAG/FLUX/TIG/MMA) with a Wave OS operating system, making welding operations simple and immediate, guiding the operator in even the most challenging jobs (MIG pulse, welding on thin surfaces).
Immediate access to the advanced functions thanks to the Wave OS:
- countless synergic programs pre-installed for all materials;
- TFT graphic colour display to allow immediate and easy use as well as better readability.
ADVANCED WELDING PROGRAMS
Advanced welding arcs to process all materials:
AB Pulse e AB PoP for pulse and double pulse welding on aluminium and galvanized sheets metal;
ATC for welding on thin thicknesses thanks to an advanced control of the arc;
Complete set of synergic, preset programs for all types of materials.
Create and save your welding settings thanks to the EXPERT mode.
WELDING DATA MANAGEMENT
Welding session recording for monitoring the quality and productivity of processing via USB and data analysis with WDM software.
Ideal for the most wide-ranging types of applications and materials:
- multiprocess MIG-MAG/MMA/TIG;
- single-phase (16A plug) power supply to grant a flexible use in any environment;
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device) to increase operator safety;
- possible use of Push-pull torch.
A compact and easy-to-carry product, allowing work anywhere with it.
MT25 CONTROL TORCH (OPTIONAL)
The MT25 Control torch offers the possibility of adjusting the current directly on the handle during welding, thus avoiding any process interruption.