LINEAR i, SUPERMIG i and MASTERMIG i:
the inverter revolution of tradition6 December 2022
LINEAR i, SUPERMIG i and MASTERMIG i: the inverter revolution of tradition
Linear i, Supermig i and Mastermig i represent the evolution of welding for better energy efficiency and higher quality results.
There are numerous advantages compared to the traditional technology ranges:
- advanced functionality
- greater versatility of use
- greater resistance to dirt and dust thanks to the special construction of the cooling system
- greater stability of the welding current to supply voltage and undervoltage variations (-25% and +15% over nominal voltage)
- extremely low consumption
- improved transportability
- higher processing quality
DISCOVER THE i RANGES:
Mastermig i and Supermig i also become multi-process inverter machines: MIG-MAG welding is combined with useful processes such as MMA and TIG- Lift.
Telwin's direction is moving towards a design aimed at making products increasingly efficient in terms of consumption, during both production and use, thus responding also to the provisions of EcoDesign.
The changeover of some of the historical ranges from electromechanical to inverter technology is a strong signal of this desire to continuously improve the whole of the offer in the catalogue, with a view to innovation.