LINEAR i RANGE
THE INVERTER REVOLUTION24 November 2021
The LINEAR range of electrode welding machines turns into inverter, with many advantages in terms of performance, consumption, work quality and transportability.
Discover the models of the LINEAR i range:
- Inverter technology ensures greater control of the welding arc thus granting superior processing quality.
- Linear i maintains a high stability of the welding current despite mains voltage variations thanks to undervoltage (-25%) and overvoltage (+15%) protections.
- The synergic adjustment of Arc Force and Hot Start according to the type of electrode in use grants the best result always.
DESIGNED TO ENDURE
DIRT AND DUST-PROOF
The LINEAR i range is particularly resistant to dirt and dust. In fact, the ventilation system goes through a dedicated tunnel which protects the electronic components and ensures them a longer life.
Models are designed to allow easy maintenance operations.
Robust and resistant to heavy-duty use, it has a rubber-coated top cover which offers additional protection.
Inverter technology reduces consumption by 40% compared to models with electromechanical technology.
EASE OF USE
- Easy to adjust even with welding gloves on.
- Thanks to the digital display, it is possible to view the pre-set welding current under any operating condition (poor lighting, dust, etc.).
- Automatic selection of mains voltage once connected to the mains.
LESS WEIGHT, BETTER TRANSPORTABILITY
70% less weight compared to traditional technology models, ergonomic handles and the compact shape make it easy to transport LINEAR i to the intervention field.