ADVANCE 227XT MV/PFC VRD 100-240V ACX+CA
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
The MV/PFC device guarantees the use of a large range of variable power supply (100-240V), operations even when power supplies are fluctuating and unstable, use of long extensions and a 30%, drop in absorptions compared to other welding machines of equal power.
The Voltage Reduction Device (VRD) is used to decrease the output voltage to a safe level when the welding machine is on but not in welding conditions. This grants the operator’s safety: the possible contact with the electrode is without risks, until welding operations are resumed. (for use in damp environment such as mines or shipyards, etc.).
- Robust and impact resistant;
- Compact and light;
- Ø 50mm quick connector (socket);
- Display to check welding current;
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start;
- MMA electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel and cast iron;
- Thermostatic, overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, motorgenerator (+/-15%) protections.
Complete with MMA welding accessories and aluminium carry case.