ELECTROMIG 450 SYNERGIC + ACC.
MIG-MAG/FLUX/BRAZING/MMA and TIG DC-Lift multiprocess inverter welding machine controlled by a microprocessor, with 4-roller wire feeder. Flexible use with various welded materials (steel, stainless steel, aluminium) or brazed materials (galvanised sheet metal). Wide variety of application fields, from industry to maintenance, installation to bodywork activities. Synergic adjustment makes the product simple to use. The Made in Telwin ATC technology makes it easy to achieve excellent standards of welding on thin materials thanks to state-of-the-art control of the arc.
- Manual or synergic operating;
- 40 pre-set synergic curves;
- Possibility of creating, saving and retrieving customised welding programs;
- MIG-MAG adjustments: wire up slope, electronic reactance, wire burn-back time, post gas;
- 2/4 time operation selection, Bi-Level, spot, inch and mm material thicknesses;
- Adjustments in MMA: hot start, arc force, anti-stick;
- VRD selection.
- Protections: thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, engine driven generator (+/-15%);
- TIG Lift
Complete with MIG-MAG torch, cable and earth clamp.