SUPERIOR PLASMA 100
Higher quality cutting14 September 2017
Everything you need from a plasma cutting system. And much more!
Superior Plasma 100 combines flexible use with higher quality andreliability.
Powerful and intuitive, it enriches the Superior Plasma range of air inverter cutting systems designed for manual and automated cutting.
VERSATILITY: one system, many applications.
- grid cutting: arc enabled also without contact with the material to cut
- 4T cutting: once cutting is enabled, the torch button can be released
- gouging: use of one torch for both cutting and gouging functions
STENGTH: designed to last.
Compact and robust, it gives optimum performance in particularly heavy working conditions and difficult environments
POWER: it cuts more, faster and longer.
A performing duty cycle that enables continuous use also on automated systems
- Designed to optimise the average life of consumables and significantly to reduce system downtime.
- Cutting speed more than doubled compared to oxy-cutting.
- More precise and cleaner cut with reduced re-working times
- LCD DISPLAY: immediate display of the various functions and automatic recognition of the torch in Plug and Play (manual and automatic).
Automatic selection of power supply voltage 230V 3ph and 400 V 3ph.
Immediate connection to automatic cutting systems thanks to the specific connector to set the various cutting process control signals
The TORCHES of the Twin series are designed to ensure maximum performance to the Superior Plasma range.
Superior Plasma 100 ensures excellent performance with PX and PXA torches.