INVERSPOTTER 14000 AQUA 400V + ACC.
code 823077Medium frequency, direct current (MFDC) inverter technology, microprocessor controlled resistance (spot) welding machine with pneumatic water-cooled clamp.
In comparison with traditional spot-welders, the POWER CLAMP technology (power circuits integrated in the clamp) allows for high spot-welding currents with low absorption rates (the spot welder operates on mains by 16A fuses), the use of longer (5m) and lighter cables for a better holding and a wider range of action and minimum magnetic fields around the cables.
It is particularly suitable for body shop applications and industrial use and gives excellent results also on high strength steel (HSS)/boron and galvanised metal sheets. The digital, multifunction panel makes it simple to adjust spot-welding parameters automatically according to the chosen tool, the type of material and sheet thickness. Users are free to set a multitude of spot-welding programmes by customising all the relative parameters; the programmes and reports they generate can be transferred to a USB pen drive if they need to be printed or viewed on a PC. Automatic pressure monitoring ensures excellent adjustment of the force applied to the clamp electrodes.
- POWER CLAMP technology
- back-lit LCD display
- 128 standard programmes and more than 400 customised ones
- recognition of inserted tool
- monitoring of mains voltage
- automatic cooling control of machine, clamp and cables
- regulation ofapproach, slope, welding and holding times - regulation in pulsed welding (pulse number and interval)
- automatic/manual regulation of pressure between electrodes.
Complete with water-cooled pneumatic clamp.