SUPERIOR TIG 251 DC-HF/LIFT VRD 400V+ACC
code 816116Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current (DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
- pulse and EASY pulse operation
- TIG regulations: bi-level, start up/end current, spot welding time, pre/post gas, current up/down slope, balance DC, square wave frequency
- THINSPOT function for quick and precise tack welding
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start
- anti-stick device
- VRD device
- remote control and G.R.A. water cooling connector
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent, water coolingunit protections.
Complete with TIG welding accessories.