SUPERIOR TIG 421 DC-HF/LIFT 400V AQUA
code 816104Microprocessor controlled, TIG (high frequency HF or LIFT striking), PULSE TIG and MMA inverter welding machine in direct current (DC).
Use with a wide range of materials such as steel, stainlesssteel, titanium, copper, nickel and their alloys.
- pulse and EASY pulse operation
- 9 customized welding programmes
- TIG regulations: bi-level, start up/end current, spot welding time, pre/post gas, current up/down slope, balance DC, square wave frequency
- MMA regulations: arc force and hot start according to the type of electrode in use
- anti-stick device
- remote control and G.R.A. water cooling connector
- storage on on-board E2PROM of the last 10 alarms
- thermostatic, overvoltage, undervoltage, inside dirtiness, overcurrent, phase failure, water cooling unit protections.
Complete with TIG welding accessories, trolley and water cooling unit G.R.A..